123insight v23.2 released
We are delighted to announce the launch of 123Insight V23.2, representing a significant software release for its market-leading manufacturing ERP system.
The new version includes over 70 updates and improvements across all modules of the 123Insight software, including Admin, Commercial, Planning, Production, Purchasing, Sales, Stores, Reporting, Performance, SDKs, Exports, and more. Notable new features include:
- Complete redesign of the ‘Add/Edit Company’ screen, with several changes including enhanced security control, permissions can be set at tab level, CRM changes, and the ability to add external attachments.
- New Despatch Analysis Codes and the ability to add external attachments
- Enhancements to the Book Goods In screen
- Active Directory integration for simplified user login
- Several Serialisation updates, including Serial Linkage for non-tracked Works Orders
- New exports to Excel, allowing you to easily get data out of 123Insight
Bradley Debenham, Director of Business Management of 123 Insight Ltd, said; "This is the second major release in six months, demonstrating that 123Insight is constantly evolving as a result of continual investment of subscription revenue back into development. Many of these enhancements are as a direct result of customer feedback.
The new release is available immediately for existing customers as part of the standard monthly subscription. Although upgrades can be performed by customers themselves, they can also opt for the software to be upgraded remotely for just £345, providing a safe, hassle-free way to immediately benefit from the latest release.