Home: 123insight ERP/MRP: Software Development Kit (SDK)
The 123insight ERP/MRP Software Development Kit (SDK) provides a safe and secure method of passing data into 123insight from 3rd party software and systems - so that you do not have to write directly to our database tables.
It provides a common "gateway" that does not change as versions of 123insight change - so you can be confident that any 3rd party links that you build which push data into 123insight will not need to be significantly reworked when you apply upgrades.
The kit consists of a suite of SQL Stored procedures and the supporting documentation (covering the expected parameters and error handling) that a developer can then use when linking their application to 123insight.
This is the list of stored procedures that reside in the production database to facilitate the use of SDK:-
SDK's for creating "Master Data"
- Insert Company - (customer, supplier or any other category of company)
- Insert Part
- Insert BOM
- Insert Routing
- Insert Customer Cross Reference
- Insert Supplier Cross Reference
SDK's for creating Quotations
- Insert Quotation Header
- Insert Quotation Line
SDK's for creating Sales Orders
- Insert Sales Order Header
- Insert Sales Order Line
SDK's for creating Purchase Orders
- Insert Purchase Order Header
- Insert Purchase Order Line
SDK's for creating Project
- Insert Project Header
SDK's for Works Order creation, bookings and completions
- Insert Works Order
- Insert Works Order specific BOM
- Insert Works Order specific Routing
- Insert Operation Booking
- Insert, book and complete Kanban type Works Order
- Insert Sub-Operations Booking (test results)
- Insert Rework Booking
SQL Express 2005/2008: £40 per month
SQL 2005/2008: £100 per month