The company was founded in Southampton, UK in 2000, and 123 Insight Ltd's founders have a long and extensive experience in all aspects of providing ‘traditional’ MRP system solutions to the manufacturing sector. 123insight now covers MRP, ERP, CRM and Service & Repair, along with integration into various accounts packages.
The products and business model we created are a response to the fundamental flaws, both for customer and supplier, inherent in the traditional supply of such systems.
Here's why we're different:
- Evaluate the product in an open environment without the pressure of sales staff
- We invest heavily to produce excellent software by not paying for sales reps (who are targeted to extract extra money each and every year)
- 'No obligation' training ensures that you're ready to implement 123insight before any major financial outlay is made knowing that the system will work for your business.
- No lengthy contracts - a rolling monthly subscription where you can increase/decrease licences whenever you want
- Fixed, open and transparent pricing.
- All software updates are covered in the monthly subscription
- Simple acquisition process:
The result is a truly unique, innovative and effective approach that breaks the traditional mould and delivers software that is exceptionally easy, affordable and risk-free to use.
Since 2007 123insight has regularly won awards in its industry, including the coveted MWP Awards 'Best Production Management System' award, confirming that it is respected by its peers as well as being trusted by its customers. You can see details of all of our awards here.