123mobile is a native Apple and Android application that allows you to efficiently check stock and carry out a variety of stock transactions using a mobile device.
The application transforms your iPad or Android tablet into an advanced tool for monitoring and controlling your stores areas, in real time, and without the restriction of a desktop terminal.
- Check Stock - Carry out stock checks via the mobile device using either a standard stock check method, perpetual inventory counting (ABC) or stock check by part (not batch specific). This eradicates the waste and potential confusion of paper based methods
- Part and Batch Enquiry - Part and Batch information at your fingertips at the scan of a barcode or push of a button
- Move Stock - Transfer stock between locations at the point of the physical transfer meaning that stock can be managed in real time and is always up to date
- Adjust Stock - The ability to adjust stock on the fly, giving you tighter control of your stock figures
- Issuing Stock - Issue parts to Works Orders as you pick them, giving true batch traceability and real time on-hand stock levels
Installation and Licencing
123mobile can be hosted on Windows Server 2008 R2 and above and is available to customers running 123insight version 10.04 and above.
The mobile application can be downloaded from Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store. The app is compatible with IOS version 9.0 and above or Android version 5.0 and above.
1st licence: £40
2nd licence: £35
3rd licence: £25
4th+ licence: £20
The 123insight Software Development Kit (SDK) option is required. This is available for customers running SQL Express at £40 per month and for Full SQL Customers at £100 per month.
There is a one-off £895 charge plus expenses to set up and install 123mobile. This includes a half day on-site training to ensure that you can take full advantage of your 123mobile.
Please use the full 123insight Price Calculator.
Open Price Calculator