Home: Travel and Hotel Information to 123 Insight Ltd in Southampton
Our address is:
123 Insight Limited
10 Mill Court
There are three easy ways to get to our offices:
- By Road
- By Rail
- By Air
Once you're in Southampton there are plenty of places to stay and eat within a short drive of our offices.
Please download the PDF Map which details all major routes to our offices.
You can check train times and routes directly on Thetrainline.com.
Southampton Airport (Parkway), next door to Southampton Airport is actually more conveniently located than Southampton Central. (The closest stations to our offices are Hedge End (1.8m), Botley (1.9M) and Eastleigh (4.2m), but they run infrequent services.)
Gatwick Airport is less than 90 minutes drive away, however there are several flights directly into Southampton Airport through FlyBE.
Flights are available from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Belfast City, Liverpool, Manchester, Dublin, Leeds/Bradford. Southampton International Airport is approximately 6 miles from our offices. Heathrow is about 70 minutes drive away.
Staying in Southampton
As this region is also a major tourist resort there are many good hotels and B&B's available. Below is a small selection sorted in order of the closest to our offices.
- DeVere Southampton - New Place, Southampton ( www.devere.co.uk/our-locations/new-place)
We have secured special rates at the DeVere hotel for 123insight customers.
Bed & Breakfast: £74 per person per night (although this will increase to £79 with effect from Jan 2014)
Dinner, bed & breakfast: £94 per person per night (although this will increase to £99 with effect from Jan 2014)
All bookings should be made through Carly Willsher on the Reservations Team on 0871 222 4814, obviously mentioning our company name.
There are also several other hotels in the area:
- Strawberry Cottage B&B - Hedge End (www.strawberrycottage.co.uk)
- Otters Green B&B - Botley (www.ottersgreen.co.uk)
- Express Holiday Inn - West End (www.hiexpress.co.uk)
- Travelodge - Lodge Road (www.travelodge.co.uk) this one is right in the centre of Southampton for those wanting to go out in the evenings.
- Mayfair Guest House - Southampton (www.themayfairguesthouse.co.uk) a short 15 minute walk to the centre of Southampton.
Hover over a pin for details.