Home: Products: Access Dimensions: Schedule of Services
Access Dimensions is targeted at medium to large organisations who feel that they have outgrown some of the older mid-range offerings.
Dimensions offers sophisticated multi-currency functionality, with multiple exchange rate, foreign currency sales, purchase and nominal accounts, bank accounts in currency.
Dimensions offers incredible "drill down" facilities to see, for example, double entries against nominal transactions and 360 degree views of sales and purchase ledger transactions allowing you to drill down to any aspect of the transaction.
£310 per month first licence, additional licences (each) £62 per month
System Manager, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Cashbook, Multi-currency, Office Integration, SDK
Payroll and P11D
£75 per month first licence, additional licences (each) £37 per month
Dimensions - 7 days on-site consultancy at £945 per day + expenses.
2 days on-site consultancy (rates as above).
Additional Software and Services
123 Insight Ltd have put together an off the shelf package of software and services which provides a complete working system for our customers. Occasionally, additional software and services will be identified in the first consultancy day. For example, some customers may require the Fixed Asset module. Additional consultancy may occasionally be required if, for example, you wish to import full history from your existing accounts or if your reporting requirements are particularly complex. Some customers may also require assistance when upgraded versions of the system are available.
1. This schedule is based on a single company implementation (i.e. one VAT registration). Service days may need to be increased for additional company data files.
2. The project timescale is typically an 8 week cycle.
3. This schedule does not allow for any additional reporting requirements. These can be scoped and quoted as required.
4. This schedule does not allow for installation, consultancy or training related to any additional software purchased.
5. Normal consultancy service hours are 9:30am - 5pm with an hour for lunch and the last Â½ hour reserved for completing project documentation.